Details for Administrative Assistant
Specialized Nutritional Support is seeking both a part time and a full-time employee to manage our customer service. Business hours are 8: 00 AM till 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday. High school diploma or higher education is required. QuickBooks and Microsoft office are our primary operating software. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will call you to set up a personal interview. No walk-in traffic please due to our heavy work schedule.
Maintaining a positive empathetic, and professional attitude toward our customers always.
Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
Communicating with customers through various channels.
Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
Receiving telephone orders, processing, and shipping those orders.
Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer service duties and responsibilities generally include answering phone calls, emails, and some walk-in customer traffic. Selling products and services to clients and processing their payments. Maintaining our web site and scheduling software.
Flexible hours, good pay, and a very pleasant working environment are a few of the benefits that we can discuss during your in-personal interview. Opportunity for growth in our office is available.
Email your resume to email@example.com
- Education Level
- High School
- Employee Type
- Full Time
- Dr. Charles Campbell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- LDHS graduate named Richland Two Rookie Teacher of the Year
- SC Probation and Parole Agency appoints Gambrell to Divisional Deputy Director
- Arrest Report for July 22
- DHEC reporting 929 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 8 new cases in Laurens County
- Laurens City Council approves plan for Gibson Grove subdivision
- Burns crowned LMSC Overall Sweetheart
- Arrest Report for July 21
- Laurens County Development Corporation relocating to downtown Laurens