When Presbyterian College began de-emphasizing football after the 2017 season, one of the casualties was All-Big South cornerback Rock Ya-Sin, who transferred to Temple.
Longtime Laurens County resident and conservative Republican Brenda Stewart has announced she is running for Chairman of the Laurens County Republican Party.
The Presbyterian College baseball team, behind a school Division 1 record 17 strikeouts, including a career-high 12 from Reagan Fowler, earned a 1-0 shutout victory over Radford on St. Patrick's Day at PC Baseball Complex.
Clinton High School’s J.D. Payne was honored with Class 3A all-state designation on Friday night at the S.C. Basketball Coaches Association banquet at Seawell’s in Columbia.
Sunday, March 17 – baseball – Radford at Presbyterian, 1; softball – Presbyterian at USC Upstate, 2; golf – Presbyterian women at Low Country Intercollegiate; tennis – UNC Greensboro men at Presbyterian, 2.
The boys’ soccer game was at Presbyterian College, and the girls played in Prosperity, but the results were similarly agonizing for Clinton High.
Presbyterian College Men’s Basketball Head Coach Dustin Kerns was named finalist for the 2019 Jim Phelan National Coach of the Year Award, it was announced Friday.
The Presbyterian College baseball team fell behind 4-0 early and closed the deficit to a single run before Kennesaw State plated three runs late for a 7-3 win on Wednesday night at Stillwell Stadium.
With a sweep of singles, all in straight sets, Clinton tennis rolled to another Region 3-3A victory on Thursday, defeating Mid-Carolina 5-1.
RADFORD, Va. – The top-seeded Radford women’s basketball team escaped, 60-49, over ninth seed Presbyterian College in a hard-fought game on Thursday night at the Dedmon Center.
The Special Olympics celebrated its 50th year last year. Presbyterian College has been hosting the Special Olympics for 45 of those years.
Skylar Rehwinkel and Madison Bagwell each scored twice as Clinton edged Laurens 4-3 in girls’ soccer at LDHS on Wednesday.
The Main Street Bake Shoppe is, predictably, on Main Street: 128 East in Laurens and 104 West in Clinton. It invigorates both towns exactly the way a good, substantial cup of coffee is supposed to.
The Presbyterian College men’s basketball team, coming off a record-breaking season, accepted a bid this week to play in the CollegeInsider.com Postseason Tournament (CIT), which starts March 18. An opponent, date and game time will be announced by Sunday. This is PC’s first postseason tourn…
By the narrowest of margins, rural firefighters won the right to start the acquisition process of $3.5 million in replacement equipment to be used by the Laurens County Fire Service.
The Laurens boys easily won its Tuesday track meet over Abbeville, Clinton and McCormick at K.C. Hanna Stadium.
- In NFL draft, ex-PC player could go high
- Stewart hopes to lead county GOP
- Blue Hose Blurbs: Fowler pitches PC past Radford, 1-0
- Arrest Report for March 17
- County Sports Rundown: Payne receives all-state recognition
- Clinton native writes book to teach kids 'old-fashioned' concepts
- Laurens County Sports Schedule for March 17-24
- County Museum to host Business After Hours
- Arrest Report for March 12
- Arrest Report for March 14
- Arrest Report for March 13
- Arrest Report for March 15
- Arrest Report for March 11
- Arrest Report for March 16
- The new man at Laurens City Hall
- Suspect dies of apparently self-inflicted wounds after Cross Hill shootings
- Brothers hired as new CHS principal
- Main Street Bake Shoppe offers sandwiches built to order and tasty treats