GREENWOOD – De’Shanti Watts pumped in 30 points – 12 old-fashioned, 2-point field goals and 6-of-10 fouls shots – to lead the Clinton (15-3, 4-0 Region 3-3A) girls’ basketball team past Emerald, 56-47, on Tuesday night.
Chestnut Ridge Baptist Church is using a satellite to spread the Good News, preach the Good Word and sing the Good Music. All the good things.
The Laurens County Republican Party will host Congressman Jeff Duncan at its next meeting at the Laurens County Museum (Witherspoon Building, 116 South Public Square, Laurens, SC 29360) on Thursday, January 23rd at 7 p.m.
Presbyterian College will celebrate the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. holiday with a day of service and a program to commemorate the legacy of the civil rights leader.
Campbell's Kianna Speight scored a game-high 24 points, aided by eight 3-pointers, to lead the Camels to a 53-47 win over the Presbyterian College women's basketball team on Saturday afternoon at Templeton Center.
The projected clash of the titans between the girls’ basketball teams of Clinton and Newberry fell some what short of expectations Friday night, and that was a good thing indeed for the Red Devils, who throttled the Bulldogs, 47-27.
The first of the Laurens County Museum’s series of lectures and field trips on the Revolutionary War is a discussion titled “The Prelude to War” to be conducted by visiting lecturer and historical consultant Durant Ashmore.
The President’s List at Presbyterian College is composed of students who earned a 4.0 grade point average for a semester. PC is proud to recognize the following students for making the President’s List during the Fall 2019 semester:
FARMVILLE, Va. – Cory Hightower scored 16 points, grabbed eight rebounds and dished out six assists in Presbyterian’s 74-67 victoray at Longwood on Thursday night.
GREENVILLE – Prisma Health officials announced today that they are taking additional measures to improve operating efficiencies and streamline the organization.
The Presbyterian College women's basketball team used a 7-0 run over the final 3:30 to secure a 56-53 Big South victory on Tuesday night over Gardner-Webb at Paul Porter Arena in Boiling Springs, N.C.
At the Center for Advanced Manufacturing, a facility of Piedmont Technical College fashioned for that purpose, a group of prominent Laurens Countians began the task of manufacturing the future on Wednesday.
- Laurens City Council deals mostly with awards and inspiration
- Red Devils split at Emerald
- Crusaders swept at Richard Winn
- Williams leads Raiders to double-overtime win over Hanna
- Laurens assisted-living facility named in bank suit
- District 55 schools raising money for tornado-damaged Kershaw County high school
- Arrest Report for January 21
- LMS sixth graders earn prizes for fundraiser sales
- Arrest Report for January 16
- Arrest Report for January 15
- Arrest Report for January 17
- Arrest Report for January 18
- Arrest Report for January 19
- Arrest Report for January 20
- QuikTrip to open Clinton location in spring 2021
- Laurens woman dies in 2-car crash on S.C. 14
- Arrest Report for January 21
- Chestnut Ridge Baptist Church expands to second campus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.