The 41st Annual Clinton YMCA Youth Prayer Breakfast series runs for five days, March 4-8, Monday through Friday at 7 a.m. at Broad Street United Methodist Church.
Clinton residents can prepare for the March 5 municipal elections during the “Meet the Local Candidates” forum on Monday, Feb. 25. The event takes place from 6 to 8 p.m. in Edmunds Hall on the PC campus. The forum is free and open to the public.
The Presbyterian College baseball team split a Saturday twinbill with Alabama with a 4-1 victory before falling in the series finale 9-4 at Sewell-Thomas Stadium in Tuscaloosa.
Sunday, Feb. 17 – baseball – Presbyterian at Alabama, 2; softball – Presbyterian vs. Towson, Coastal Carolina tournament, 11:30 a.m.; tennis – Presbyterian women at Kennesaw State, 10 a.m.
Things got testy in the final moments, but Presbyterian managed to regroup and take a 76-71 Big South men’s basketball victory over Campbell on Saturday at Templeton Center.
Outplaying High Point in the second half wasn’t enough for the Presbyterian College women’s basketball team as the Panthers defeated the Blue Hose 70-63 on Saturday afternoon at Templeton Center.
Tuscaloosa, Ala. – The Presbyterian College baseball team was unable to overcome an early deficit as Alabama picked up a 7-2 victory over Presbyterian on opening day at Sewell-Thomas Stadium on Friday night.
A Cross Hill woman reported that a low-flying yellow airplane sprayed a greenish liquid that got on her vehicle as she drove on S.C. 56 S. outside of Clinton on Thursday.
Clinton will attempt to pull off another road upset as the Red Devils travel to Seneca for round two of the Class 3A boys’ basketball playoffs on Friday night.
ROCK HILL – In spite of 23 points each from Presbyterian’s Francois Lewis and Adam Flagler, Winthrop used a 12-3 run late in the second half to seal a 93-85, comeback win over the Blue Hose’ men’s basketball team in Big South action Wednesday evening.
Laurens County Council took the first step Tuesday night to remedying years of deferred maintenance on the historic courthouse in downtown Laurens.
INMAN – Amari Bates scored 32 points and, just as importantly, hit five out of six free throws in the final 17 seconds of Clinton’s 67-61 upset of Chapman Tuesday night in the opening round of the Class 3A boys’ basketball playoffs.
ASHEVILLE, N.C. – The Presbyterian College women’s basketball team erased a third quarter deficit of 11 points to get within one in the fourth, but UNC Asheville’s Ali Trani sank five free throws in the game’s final 30 seconds to lead the Bulldogs to a 51-45 victory at Kimmel Arena on Tuesda…
GREENVILLE – Girls’ basketball season ended Monday night for Clinton High School as Southside eliminated the Red Devils from the Class 3A playoffs with a 40-33 win.
Lander University recently announced the names of undergraduate students who are recognized with the honor of making the Dean’s List, during the first semester of the 2018-2019 school year.
- Laurens Academy girls race into SCISA semifinals
- McDaniel offers plan for HELP in House District 14
- Voters to choose Pitts' successor in House 14 primaries
- Arrest Report for February 18
- Historical preservation to be discussed at Laurens County Library
- Pontoon leads Raiders in Upper State wrestling meet
- Clinton YMCA announces speakers for Prayer Breakfast series in March
- PC to host forum for Clinton municipal candidates
- Arrest Report for February 13
- Arrest Report for February 14
- Arrest Report for February 15
- Arrest Report for February 12
- Arrest Report for February 16
- Arrest Report for February 17
- Plane dusts car near Clinton
- Muffin Mam planning to bring 100-plus jobs to Hunter Industrial Park site
- Five to be inducted into Laurens County Sports Hall of Fame
- Arrest Report for February 11
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.