Tuscaloosa, Ala. – The Presbyterian College baseball team was unable to overcome an early deficit as Alabama picked up a 7-2 victory over Presbyterian on opening day at Sewell-Thomas Stadium on Friday night.
A Cross Hill woman reported that a low-flying yellow airplane sprayed a greenish liquid that got on her vehicle as she drove on S.C. 56 S. outside of Clinton on Thursday.
Clinton will attempt to pull off another road upset as the Red Devils travel to Seneca for round two of the Class 3A boys’ basketball playoffs on Friday night.
ROCK HILL – In spite of 23 points each from Presbyterian’s Francois Lewis and Adam Flagler, Winthrop used a 12-3 run late in the second half to seal a 93-85, comeback win over the Blue Hose’ men’s basketball team in Big South action Wednesday evening.
Laurens County Council took the first step Tuesday night to remedying years of deferred maintenance on the historic courthouse in downtown Laurens.
INMAN – Amari Bates scored 32 points and, just as importantly, hit five out of six free throws in the final 17 seconds of Clinton’s 67-61 upset of Chapman Tuesday night in the opening round of the Class 3A boys’ basketball playoffs.
ASHEVILLE, N.C. – The Presbyterian College women’s basketball team erased a third quarter deficit of 11 points to get within one in the fourth, but UNC Asheville’s Ali Trani sank five free throws in the game’s final 30 seconds to lead the Bulldogs to a 51-45 victory at Kimmel Arena on Tuesda…
GREENVILLE – Girls’ basketball season ended Monday night for Clinton High School as Southside eliminated the Red Devils from the Class 3A playoffs with a 40-33 win.
Lander University recently announced the names of undergraduate students who are recognized with the honor of making the Dean’s List, during the first semester of the 2018-2019 school year.
Sunday, Feb. 10 – softball – Blue Hose Invitational: Morgan State vs. Akron, 10 a.m.; East Tennessee State vs. Akron, noon; East Tennessee State at Presbyterian, 2; tennis – Presbyterian women at Tennessee, 4.
The Presbyterian College women’s lacrosse team opened the 2019 season with a 20-2 loss at Mount St. Mary’s Saturday afternoon at Waldron Family Stadium in Emmitsburg, Md. Senior Natalie Barnett and sophomore Sarah Marshall collected goals for the Blue Hose with Marshall also leading the tea…
The Board of Directors of the Laurens County Trails Association (LCTA) recently announced the election of Dr. T. Eston “Bud” Marchant as its new Executive Director.
Winthrop used clutch free throws in the final 30 seconds to come away with a 62-54 win over Presbyterian in women’s basketball played at Templeton Center on Saturday.
- Tide sinks PC in baseball opener
- Laurens Academy girls encounter little resistance in SCISA opener
- Red Devils fall a point shy in Seneca
- Arrest Report for February 15
- Plane dusts car near Clinton
- Clinton's Payne named Class 3A all-state
- Muffin Mam planning to bring 100-plus jobs to Hunter Industrial Park site
- Republican Liberty Caucus endorses Jones in House 14 election
- Arrest Report for February 13
- Arrest Report for February 10
- Arrest Report for February 9
- Arrest Report for February 11
- Arrest Report for February 12
- Arrest Report for February 14
- Fire crews battle Laurens blaze
- Arrest Report for February 8
- Arrest Report for February 15
- Five to be inducted into Laurens County Sports Hall of Fame
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.