Playing the District 1 Little League Majors tournament at home, Laurens wrapped up the championship with a pair of victories.
Prisma Health Laurens Family Medicine offered an immunization clinic at Clinton Middle School to assist in helping students stay up to date with their required vaccinations.
The Clinton Minors (9-10 age group) all-star baseball team had its Monday night game in Edgefield suspended by rain, but the District 3 Dixie Youth tournament had plenty of activity.
Jon Caime, Laurens County Administrator since May 2016, is one of five candidates to be interviewed on Wednesday for the same position in Horry County.
EDGEFIELD – Clinton remained undefeated in the District 3 3A Dixie Youth Minors (ages 9-10) baseball tournament with a 21-16 victory over previously unbeaten Batesburg-Leesville on Sunday night.
NASA had many tasks to perform in order to land on the moon. Come to the Laurens County Library on Tuesday, June 25 at 6:30 p.m. to learn about those tasks.
CHAMPS is learning to solve problems, such as how to run a relay around a classroom obstacle course with a miniature rubber football pinned between the legs. Drop the ball? Start over.
Of the county’s two young women vying for the title of Miss South Carolina, one is secure in the knowledge of what the pageant will be like. The other is excited by the opportunity to bask in the glow of the state’s brightest stage.
Clinton’s Dixie Youth 3A All-Stars will open play in the District 3 Tournament in Edgefield at 6 p.m. Friday against Saluda.
Laurens County Adult Education celebrated its fall graduates on Dec. 18, and spring graduation on May 23, at an evening ceremony held at the Higher Education Center.
On June 11, the South Carolina Department of Education granted approval for Presbyterian College to offer a special education degree.
The Presbyterian College Athletics Department announced the game times for the 2019 football season. The promotional schedule for the 2019 home games was also announced on Wednesday.
Mike Huey managed to turn back Tony Quarles’ best challenges to pick up the victory in the main event at Laurens County Speedway in Saturday night’s regular weekly program.
COLUMBIA – Young women from Laurens and one from Clinton are among the contestants later this month in the Miss South Carolina and Miss South Carolina Teen pageants.
Dr. Austin Shull, assistant professor of biology at PC, was one of 10 professors in South Carolina to be recently awarded a South Carolina IDeA Networks of Biomedical Research (SC INBRE) 2019 Developmental Research Project Program award.
- County Baseball Roundup: Laurens wins district, Clinton on the verge
- Garrett, Patterson conduct friendly joust for County Council seat
- Joe Kirby is retiring, but State Farm will keep marching along
- Arrest Report for June 25
- District 56 budget is tight but balanced
- Prisma conducts immunization clinic at Clinton MIddle School
- Rules, rain slow Clinton Dixie Youth team
- Caime a finalist for Horry County post
- Arrest Report for June 19
- Arrest Report for June 20
- Arrest Report for June 23
- Arrest Report for June 22
- Arrest Report for June 21
- Arrest Report for June 24
- Three young women from Laurens County ready for state beauty pageants
- Arrest Report for June 25
- Kathleen Schultz -- Laurens
- Shaw Industries closing Clinton facility, 120 jobs affected
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.