If you have had children in school during the past decade, chances are you’re familiar with the concept of STEM – science, technology, engineering, and math.
Kindness is often described as “love in action,” and when we look around, we can see evidence of that in meals being delivered to shut-ins, volunteering at an animal shelter, giving a donation to benefit a local charity…
Having two Christmas parades in Laurens County on Saturday, one in the morning and one at night, is wonderful because even though the two cities have parades that are very similar in composition, they don’t look alike.
Friday was an exciting day for Santa Claus. The elves were busy back at the North Pole, awaiting the orders the boss was taking at Verdin’s Too in Laurens. The reindeer were enjoying rest and relaxation at a spa, getting ready for the ardor of Christmas Eve. The sleigh was getting a new set …
The Laurens County Conservation District will be at Ford Elementary School on Friday at 10 a.m. to celebrate Arbor Day with fourth graders.
Piedmont Technical College, on December 2, welcomed Dr. Keli Fewox as its new vice president for academic affairs, filling the position recently vacated by Dr. Jack Bagwell.
Nick Nichols, who died Monday, was a gruff man with twinkles in his eyes. He appreciated a good joke and laughed at himself when he was the subject. He served as Laurens County Coroner from the presidencies of Ronald Reagan to Donald Trump.
Two motorists lost their lives early Friday morning in a single-vehicle accident that occurred on the entry/exit ramps of Interstate 385 near Gray Court and Owings.
In the month of January, each District 55 elementary school will host three days of registration for early-childhood school: Tuesday, January 14, and Wednesday, January 15, 2020, from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., and January 16, from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., and in the evening, 4 to 6 p.m.
With the gift-giving season right around the corner, it is time again for the Laurens County Library to hold its fine-forgiveness program.
On Saturday, December 7, Battle of Musgrove Mill State Historic Site will be offering a guided hike of the battlefield trail.
Piedmont Technical College horticulture and building construction students last month learned the real dirt on accidental utility line ruptures and how to prevent them.
- Four Raiders, two Red Devils named all-state in football
- Williamson wins one at the buzzer for LA
- County libraries are full STEAM ahead this month
- Pam Stone: 'Tis the gift to be simple
- Arrest Report for December 8
- Applewhite leads S.C. State past Blue Hose
- Laurens County Sports Schedule for December 9-14
- Jingling bells and neon lights enliven the streets of Laurens
- Arrest Report for December 5
- Arrest Report for December 3
- Andrew Webb got his groove back in Saluda
- Arrest Report for December 6
- Arrest Report for December 4
- Arrest Report for December 2
- Arrest Report for December 7
- Victims identified in Friday night crash on I-385 ramp
- Laurens County Coroner Nick Nichols passes away
- Liner honored as state's top high school football coach
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.