At Laurens County School District 55’s February board meeting on Monday night, Jim Lollis, the Chief Financial Officer, reported news of an improved position, and the President of the county’s National Association for the Advancement of Colored People chapter, Rev. David Kennedy, aired his g…
The Sanders Middle School Academic team took first place in the Western Piedmont Education Consortium regional competition and is headed to the State Competition on Friday, March 6, at Lander University.
GREENWOOD – The Greenwood Festival Chorale will present a concert of melodic medleys from hit musicals on Tuesday, March 3, at 7:30 p.m. at the city’s First Presbyterian Church.
All are invited to join others from the Laurens County Museum in welcoming the Simpsonville Revolutionary War Museum and its volunteers to the Laurens County Museum at 205 West Laurens Street on Sunday, March 1, from 2-5 p.m.
Eighth grade Career Lunch & Learn is always well attended by 8th-grade students at Laurens Middle School. Community members that participate in L&L events are greatly appreciated.
All Saints’ Episcopal Church in Clinton is holding the Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper on Tuesday, February 25, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the church on 505 Calvert Avenue.
This month, Piedmont Technical College’s (PTC) award-winning marketing department is unveiling a redesigned logo. The new logo reflects the modern, vibrant organization the college has grown into over its more than 5-decade history.
Southern Commercial Development, LLC, is working with CSX Transportation providing traffic control and detour signage for railroad crossing closures that require routine maintenance.
Laurens District 55 High School will host its annual Black History Program on Wednesday, February 26. This year, author, speaker, musician and University of South Carolina Upstate instructor Alphaeus Anderson will serve as guest speaker at the school wide event.
At the beginning of Tuesday evening’s meeting of Laurens City Council, Mayor Nathan Senn alluded to Charles Dickens by saying it was the best of times and the worst of times in the city.
The 46th annual Laurens County Spotlight on Agriculture awards banquet will be held on Thursday, March 12, in the First Presbyterian Church Family Life Center in Clinton.
A 38-year-old “cold case” in Twinsburg, Ohio, has led the Laurens County Sheriff’s Office to ask for help because of DNA ties to this area
- Main Street Laurens qualifies for national accreditation
- NAACP's Kennedy takes his grievances to District 55 school board
- District 56 catches up on its finances
- Clinton can't withstand the Keenan raid
- District 55 middle schools return to Little River Conference
- Arrest Report for February 24
- Sanders academic team to compete for state title
- Greenwood Festival Chorale to present melodic melodies
- Arrest Report for February 18
- Arrest Report for February 19
- Arrest Report for February 20
- Laurens City Council meeting fractured by racial matters
- Arrest Report for February 23
- Arrest Report for February 21
- Arrest Report for February 22
- Waterloo residents charged with mistreatment of children
- Arrest Report for February 24
- CSX to close Laurens crossing in early March
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.