LOS ANGELES – Presbyterian took its men’s basketball program to famed Pauley Pavilion on Monday night, where, predictably, 17th-ranked UCLA defeated the Blue Hose 80-65.
HONEA PATH – Laurens was competitive but couldn’t quite pull off a comeback in its girls’ basketball opener, a 50-47 victory for the host team in the Belton-Honea Path Invitational on Monday.
Basketball begins for both Laurens District High School varsity teams on Monday as the boys take part in the SCA Impact Sports Invitational at Spartanburg Christian Academy and the girls play in Belton-Honea Path’s Preseason Tipoff.
Clinton High School is hosting the Zaxby’s Pre-Season Tip-Off girls’ basketball tournament on Monday and Tuesday night, and head coach John Gardner can’t wait.
Monday, Nov. 19 – basketball – Laurens boys at SCA Impact Sports Invitational (Spartanburg Christian); Laurens girls at Preseason Tip-Off (Belton-Honea Path); Zaxby’s Shootout at Clinton (Palmetto vs. Brashier Middle College, 6; Batesburg-Leesville at Clinton, 7:30); Wardlaw boys at Laurens …
Junior Kacie Hall scored 16 points to go along with a career-best nine rebounds and six assists to lead the Presbyterian College women’s basketball team to a 61-50 win over Wofford on Friday night at Templeton Center.
SPARTANBURG – Football season ended for the Presbyterian Blue Hose as Wofford picked up a 45-21 victory at Gibbs Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Representatives of the football programs of Clemson University and the University of South Carolina squared off at the Laurens County Touchdown Club on Friday, but both Woody McCorvey and Langston Moore were a bit cautious about the rivalry that takes place at Clemson’s Death Valley on Nov. …
Laurens Academy opens its basketball season at Spartanburg Day on Friday night, with the state championship girls playing at 6 and the Crusaders playing state championship boys at 7:30.
WILMINGTON, N.C. – A fast start by UNC Wilmington proved to be too much as the Presbyterian College women’s basketball team fell, 63-48, in a Wednesday afternoon matchup at Trask Coliseum.
- PC's Flagler scores 29 in losing cause at UCLA
- Raiders sweep past Georgia school in tournament opener
- Laurens Academy sweeps Wardlaw in home openers
- Comeback falls short for LDHS girls
- Balance defines Clinton girls in opening win
- Laurens, Clinton adjust garbage collection for Thanksgiving
- Red Devils hope to forge ahead with young team
- LMS benefits from Walmart's Miles for Education
- Arrest Report for November 14
- Arrest Report for November 15
- Arrest Report for November 17
- Arrest Report for November 13
- Arrest Report for November 16
- Arrest Report for November 18
- Truck driver killed in wreck near Clinton
- Arrest Report for November 19
- Arrest Report for November 12
- Laurens County Delinquent Tax Notice for Nov. 14