Sophomore running back Kendrick Bell rushed for 123 yards, and Alex Usry kicked field goals of 51 and 42 yards as Charleston Southern defeated Presbyterian, 27-7, in the Blue Hose’ last game as a football member of the Big South Conference on Saturday at Bailey Memorial Stadium.
Four members of Laurens Academy’s 8-man football team have been honored by the S.C. Independent School Association’s Region 2, headed by prolific junior quarterback-defensive back Thomas Lowry.
With balanced scoring and stifling defense, Morehead State defeated Presbyterian, 77-55, in the Blue Hose’ first men’s game of the season at Templeton Center on Thursday night.
On the heels – it’s a particularly apt cliché for a football team that goes by Blue Hose – of a victory that ended a 16-game losing streak, Presbyterian College will go for another streak on Saturday afternoon at Bailey Memorial Stadium when Charleston Southern brings down the curtain on PC’…
Three Clinton kids played on the Whitmire Chargers, winners of the Newberry Recreation League football playoffs, contested November 7, 9 and 12.
LEXINGTON, Va. – Quinton Ferrell’s first victory as Presbyterian College head coach was a memorable one as the Blue Hose men upended Virginia Military, 80-77, at Cameron Hall on Monday night in overtime.
Kysre Gondrezick scored a game-high 20 points to lead the West Virginia women's basketball team to a 56-40 win over Presbyterian College on Sunday afternoon at WVU Coliseum in Morgantown.
The Clinton Family YMCA is offering open registration for Youth Basketball and Cheerleading for six playing divisions and Cheer through the December 9 registration deadline.
Led by quarterback Tyler Huff and ubiquitous linebacker Colby Campbell, Presbyterian snapped a 16-game losing streak and a 10-game dry spell in the Big South Conference with a 24-14 victory over Gardner-Webb at Bailey Memorial Stadium on Saturday.
Camden posted two touchdowns then on-side kicked to get field position for a third to take control of Friday’s AAA 1st Round Playoff game and easily defeat Clinton, 43-14.
All three high school football teams in Laurens County have improved on the win-loss records of 2018, and two get the reward of playoff participation.
Trinity Johnson had a game-high 17 points to go with four assists and four steals to lead the Presbyterian College women's basketball team to a 70-49 win over South Carolina State in the season opener on Tuesday evening at SHM Memorial Center in Orangeburg.
- Charleston Southern brings down the Big South curtain on PC, 27-7
- Arrest Report for November 16
- Battle of Blackstocks to be celebrated Nov. 23
- Tuesday lighting of Lander Christmas tree moved up
- Byrnes washes Raiders away, 41-12
- For the folks who fall through life's cracks
- Laurens Library's American Girl program postponed a week
- Arrest Report for November 15
- Arrest Report for November 10
- Arrest Report for November 12
- Arrest Report for November 11
- Arrest Report for November 13
- Arrest Report for November 14
- Second arrest made in Clinton murder
- Arrest Report for November 15
- Laurens County Delinquent Tax Notice for Nov. 13
- LCWSC breaks ground on new water plant
- Gray Court resident nabbed for armed robbery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.