Clinton High School is hosting the Zaxby’s Pre-Season Tip-Off girls’ basketball tournament on Monday and Tuesday night, and head coach John Gardner can’t wait.
Monday, Nov. 19 – basketball – Laurens boys at SCA Impact Sports Invitational (Spartanburg Christian); Laurens girls at Preseason Tip-Off (Belton-Honea Path); Zaxby’s Shootout at Clinton (Palmetto vs. Brashier Middle College, 6; Batesburg-Leesville at Clinton, 7:30); Wardlaw boys at Laurens …
Junior Kacie Hall scored 16 points to go along with a career-best nine rebounds and six assists to lead the Presbyterian College women’s basketball team to a 61-50 win over Wofford on Friday night at Templeton Center.
SPARTANBURG – Football season ended for the Presbyterian Blue Hose as Wofford picked up a 45-21 victory at Gibbs Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Representatives of the football programs of Clemson University and the University of South Carolina squared off at the Laurens County Touchdown Club on Friday, but both Woody McCorvey and Langston Moore were a bit cautious about the rivalry that takes place at Clemson’s Death Valley on Nov. …
Laurens Academy opens its basketball season at Spartanburg Day on Friday night, with the state championship girls playing at 6 and the Crusaders playing state championship boys at 7:30.
WILMINGTON, N.C. – A fast start by UNC Wilmington proved to be too much as the Presbyterian College women’s basketball team fell, 63-48, in a Wednesday afternoon matchup at Trask Coliseum.
Clinton High School tennis coach Clovis Simmons is one of two coaches selected to lead the North team in Saturday’s North-South All-Star girls’ tennis matches at Myrtle Beach High School.
DUE WEST – Director of Athletics Mark Peeler has announced the appointment of A. Shapleigh ‘Shap’ Boyd as the Flying Fleet’s first football coach since 1951.
Five Presbyterian College’s men’s basketball players scored in double figures in Monday night’s 109-57 victory over Welch College of Gallatin, Tenn.
Jan Hoffelner made four crucial saves in regulation, but a golden goal from Campbell’s Gideon Betz in the 99th minute gave the Camels a 1-0 win over Presbyterian and the Big South Conference men’s soccer tournament title on Sunday at Martin Stadium.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – Guard Meme Jackson scored 20 points and had plenty of company as 11th-ranked Tennessee overpowered Presbyterian 97-49 at Thompson-Bolling Arena Sunday afternoon.
Sunday, Nov. 11 – men’s soccer – Campbell at Presbyterian, Big South championship, 2 p.m. – women’s basketball – Presbyterian at Tennessee, 2 p.m.
The Presbyterian College men’s and women’s cross country teams competed in the NCAA Division I Southeast Regionals for the first time in three years on Saturday in Rock Hill.
- LDHS student one of six to earn scholarship from Better Business Bureau
- Clinton to host Zaxby's-sponsored girls' basketball tournament
- Instant Admission Day coming up at PTC
- Arrest Report for November 18
- Laurens County Sports Schedule for November 18-25
- Employers unveil hiring plans at Upper Savannah Regional Job Fair
- Blue Hose Blurbs: Fourteen signed in three sports
- New fire facility dubbed Saxon Station at dedication ceremonies
- Arrest Report for November 14
- Arrest Report for November 13
- Arrest Report for November 12
- Arrest Report for November 15
- Arrest Report for November 17
- Arrest Report for November 16
- Truck driver killed in wreck near Clinton
- Laurens County Delinquent Tax Notice for Nov. 14
- Arrest Report for November 11
- Dorothy Garrett -- Laurens