The Laurens Raiders varsity football team has added a home game with Gilbert High School on Friday, Oct. 30.
The stats looked very similar but in the end the Greer Yellow Jackets made more plays than the Laurens Raiders in a 37-21 win at Dooley Field in Greer on Friday night.
The Clinton Red Devil defense picked up where they left off two weeks ago, holding Chapman scoreless for the first 3 quarters, in holding the Woodruff Wolverines scoreless for the 1st half in tonight’s 33-14 region win at Wilder Stadium.
Coming off victories over Eastside and Aiken, the next task for the Laurens Raiders will be the Greer Yellow Jackets.
Legendary coach Shell Dula will be the featured speaker at the Laurens County Touchdown Club meeting on Thursday at noon at The Ridge at Laurens.
The Laurens Raiders scored quick and often in the first quarter on their way to a dominating 34-6 win over the Aiken Green Hornets on Friday night at K.C. Hanna Stadium.
The Laurens Raiders scored 21 points in the second half on their way to a 24-16 win over the Eastside Eagles at K.C. Hanna Stadium on Friday night.
After 6 first-half punts and a scoreless first half, Chapman finally woke up for 24 second half points and a win Friday over a spirited Clinton Red Devil defense.
The Laurens County Touchdown Club will honor Jykorie Gary, of Clinton High School, as their Player of the Week for the week of Oct. 2.
- DHEC reporting 636 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 3 new cases in Laurens County
- LCWSC relocating water lines for new roundabout
- Arrest Report for October 27
- District 56 employees receiving COVID-19 bonus
- City of Laurens moving Boo in the Park
- Arrest Report for October 26
- City of Clinton hosting Arbor Day celebration
- Young artists invited to apply for SC Governor’s School for the Arts and Humanities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.