Even with COVID-19 lingering around the world for 6 months, 2020 appears to be a respectable year for economic investments in Laurens County.
COLUMBIA, S.C. — Today, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) announced 740 new confirmed cases and 41 new probable cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, 27 additional confirmed deaths and 1 new probable death.
Instead of adopting a “regular” ordinance 6 months ago mandating masks in certain businesses - which would have required just 2 readings, a month apart, and a simple majority “yes” vote - Clinton City Council for the second time has not passed an “emergency” ordinance that requires a super-m…
The Laurens County Council has accepted the retirement of Library System Director Ann Szypulski after 12 years of service to the county.
Laurens Commission of Public Works board of commissioners unanimously decided in their monthly meeting on Monday night to match last years $3000 donation to the Christmas in the City program.
Self Regional Healthcare is providing a free COVID-19 mobile testing clinic on Wednesday, September 16 at Chestnut Ridge Baptist Church in Laurens from 8am-1pm.
In a letter and phone call on Monday afternoon, Laurens District 55 informed parents and guardians that they will transition to hybrid "yellow" phase instruction beginning Monday, Sept. 21.
Parents, members of the community, as well as a state representative staged a protest in front of the Laurens District 55 Administrative Building on Friday morning.
In support of the University’s continued enrollment growth, Lander University’s Department of History and Philosophy at Lander has introduced an emphasis in Public History to accompany its Bachelor of Science in History program.
Raise your hand if you thought most legal cases culminate in a jury trial. Despite the high drama brought to you by TV lawyers like Perry Mason and today’s ever-popular Annalise Keating, conservatively less than 5% of civil cases nationwide ever proceed to trial, and that number continues to…
Laurens County School District #55 (LCSD 55) will remain in the Red “eLearning” phase of operations at least through Friday, September 18, 2020.
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Governor Henry McMaster today released recommendations to the General Assembly for how the Phase II expenditure of CARES Act funds should be invested.
Laurens County needs your input. They are planning to place two large signs on I-385 and I-26 and they would like to hear from Laurens County citizens on which sign design should be chosen.
COLUMBIA, S.C. — Today, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) is launching a new pledge project to further engage the Palmetto State’s business community in the fight against COVID-19.
Laurens native Randall Parsons has been a designer in New York for the last 20 years. He's worked for a theater company in Long Island, as well as in theater design, television work, and stints teaching at City University of New York as well as New York University.
- Arrest Report for September 17
- Despite COVID-19, local economic development on par with 2019
- DHEC reporting 740 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 11 new cases in Laurens County
- City of Clinton fails to adopt mask ordinance again
- Crusaders look to pick up second win against Cathedral Academy
- Szypulski to retire after 12 years with Laurens County Library
- Arrest Report for September 16
- Red Devils to now face Emerald in season opener
- Arrest Report for September 11
- Arrest Report for September 13
- Arrest Report for September 12
- Arrest Report for September 14
- Arrest Report for September 15
- Former Raider remembered as one of the greatest ever at LDHS
- Nearly two weeks after fatal shooting, man faces murder charge
- Arrest Report for September 16
- Arrest Report for September 10
- Arrest Report for September 9
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.