On Dec. 13, Laurens District High School student Bryan Uceda- Alvarez was performing in the orchestra concert in the lecture theater.
The cities of Laurens and Clinton will revise their garbage collection schedules for the week of Dec. 23 due to observation of Christmas holidays.
Musgrove Mill State Historic Site will be bringing in the New Year by offering three First Day Hikes throughout the day of Jan. 1, 2019.
Like many in the higher education community, officials at Piedmont Technical College heard the news about Virginia College closing and expressed concern for the students who were impacted.
The Laurens County Water and Sewer Commission advises its customers affected by the recent Boil Advisory outside the City of Clinton and Cross Hill, that they no longer need to boil their water prior to cooking or drinking.
As I trudged out the door each morning to the gym—I’m sorry, I mean, to the barn—this past week, I tried mightily to stay motivated. I’m certainly not alone. Anyone who farms or cares for livestock knows it doesn’t matter if you have the flu, a bad back, or got little sleep: you’ve got to fe…
COLUMBIA – The South Carolina Department of Public Safety (SCDPS) and law enforcement partners statewide will conduct stringent enforcement of impaired driving laws as part of their Sober or Slammer! campaign beginning this weekend. Troopers are encouraging drivers to make a plan now for a s…
Stewart Jones, who currently represents District 4 on Laurens County Council, has announced his candidacy for the S.C. House seat, District 14, being vacated by retiring Mike Pitts.
In compliance with the Boil Water Advisory issued by the City of Clinton as a precautionary measure effective on Wednesday, Dec. 12, at 11:30 p.m., the Laurens County Water and Sewer Commission advises the customers located in the listed areas below to boil their water vigorously for a least…
The S.C. State Election Commission has set in place the series of dates and events for the special election process necessary to replace retiring District 14 State Rep. Mike Pitts.
As a precautionary measure, the City of Clinton advises water customers located in the areas listed below to boil their water vigorously for at least one full minute prior to drinking or cooking.
To set the record straight, the S.C. State Election Commission did not insert the words “unincorporated areas” in the wording of a Laurens County referendum passed on Nov. 6.
For about a month, Dale Satterfield has served Laurens County as Director of Public Works. Prior to that, he held the same position for the City of Clinton.
Laurens County School Districts 55 and 56 will operate on two-hour delays Tuesday, while Laurens Academy has canceled classes and school activities for a second straight day.
Piedmont Technical College will conduct its fall commencement on Thursday, Dec. 13, at 3 p.m. in the James Medford Family Event Center on the college’s Lex Walters Campus-Greenwood.
- Roundup: Laurens JV girls overwhelm Easley
- LDHS senior headed to the Ivy League
- Crusaders win big across the board
- Garbage collection schedules for Christmas holiday revised in Laurens and Clinton
- Arrest Report for December 17
- Young Raiders excel in JV/middle school wrestling competition
- Raiders fall in Fort Mill wrestling tournament
- First Day Hikes planned for New Year's at Musgrove Mill
- Arrest Report for December 13
- Arrest Report for December 12
- Arrest Report for December 14
- Arrest Report for December 15
- Arrest Report for December 11
- Arrest Report for December 16
- Boil Water Advisory extended by LCWSC
- Clinton High's Wofford takes a grand football coaching finale
- Arrest Report for December 17
- Christine 'Christy' Huckabee -- Laurens
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.