Nothing counts until a week from Friday night, but for what little it’s tangibly worth, the Laurens Raiders look better, to this insubstantial point, than they did a year ago.
The Presbyterian College Athletic Department announced on Monday the addition of Eric Clakeley as the new women’s lacrosse head coach. He becomes the sixth head coach in PC women’s lacrosse history.
The Presbyterian College football team will hold its annual Fan Appreciation Day on Saturday morning, August 17, at Bailey Memorial Stadium. Gates will open at 9:45 a.m. with the autograph session set to begin at 10 a.m. on the concourse.
The Laurens District 55 High School Athletic Booster Club is hosting the second annual “Raiders’ Rally & Sports Preview” on Wednesday, August 21, at 5 p.m. inside K.C. Hanna Stadium.
The Clinton Family YMCA is offering open registration for flag football and cheerleading for three playing divisions through the August 16 deadline.
Presbyterian College was chosen to finish fourth in the Big South preseason men’s soccer poll, as voted by the league’s head coaches, the conference has announced.
Watching Laurens Academy practice football is a little like watching NFL Films documentaries, with the exception, of course, being that the NFL is an infinitely grander scale.
Some head football coaches watch from a distance. They intercede when the need arises, but sometimes it seems as if the head coach is the guy who coaches the coaches.
- PMPA board looks at options to resolve rate dispute
- Arrest Report for August 22
- No one seriously injured in Clinton crash
- Alumni Homecoming Carnival to be held Saturday at Thornwell Charter School
- Raiders flex some muscles vs. Boiling Springs
- Laurens County student receives academic award at PTC commencement
- Clinton hosting annual Back to School Beach Bash
- Arrest Report for August 21