Laurens Academy will travel to Charleston Friday to take on Cathedral Academy at 7:30 p.m.
After a Union County player tested positive for COVID-19, the Clinton Red Devils were forced to look for another opponent for their season opener.
Every season a special night rolls across the calendar, the annual Shrine Race. The Laurens County Speedway, the Darlington of Dirt, hosted the 39TH annual Shriners event sponsored by Great Southern Homes.
The Laurens County Touchdown Club is honoring one high school football player each week as the Laurens County Touchdown Club Player of the Week.
To ensure that safety protocols mandated by the SCHSL are followed, Clinton High School and Clinton Middle School will limit attendance and have requirements in place for athletic events.
The Laurens County Touchdown Club will kick off the 2020 season with the head coach at LDHS, CHS and Laurens Academy as the featured speakers on Thursday, Sept. 24 at noon at The Ridge at Laurens.
The receiver that caught arguably the greatest touchdown pass in the history of the Laurens Raiders died on Sunday at the age of 46.
Presbyterian College head baseball coach Elton Pollock finalized his 2021 roster with the addition of seven student-athletes via NLIs on Tuesday. Eric Toth, Noah Lebron, Sean Klein, Jay Wetherington, Bennett Toci, Dylan Jones, and Jordan Art each will be a part of the 2021 baseball program.
The Clinton Red Devils returned to the field this week for their first official football practices in preparation for the 2020 season.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- The University of Louisville volleyball team has been picked second in the ACC Coaches Preseason Poll with Tori Dilfer, Aiko Jones and Anna Stevenson being named to the Preseason All-ACC squad.
The 2020 Touchstone Energy Bowl North/South All-Star high school football game, set for Dec. 12 at Doug Shaw Memorial Stadium in Myrtle Beach, has been canceled because of ongoing concerns related to COVID-19.
As GJ Hudgens and his cross country program seasons have been placed on hold, the athletics communication staff caught up with the third-year head coach to discuss what his team is doing to adjust and adapt to the new normal brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Presbyterian College senior linebacker Colby Campbell has been selected to the Stats Perform FCS Preseason All-American third team as announced on Wednesday afternoon.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Clinton High School Athletics will be making changes to their ticket purchasing procedures for Red Devil football.
As head coach Tommy Spangler waits to begin his 10th season at the helm for the Presbyterian College football program, the athletics communication staff caught up with Spangler to discuss how the 2020 football team and staff have adapted to the new normal and challenges brought on by the COV…
- Arrest Report for September 17
- Despite COVID-19, local economic development on par with 2019
- DHEC reporting 740 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 11 new cases in Laurens County
- City of Clinton fails to adopt mask ordinance again
- Crusaders look to pick up second win against Cathedral Academy
- Szypulski to retire after 12 years with Laurens County Library
- Arrest Report for September 16
- Red Devils to now face Emerald in season opener
- Arrest Report for September 11
- Arrest Report for September 13
- Arrest Report for September 12
- Arrest Report for September 14
- Arrest Report for September 15
- Former Raider remembered as one of the greatest ever at LDHS
- Nearly two weeks after fatal shooting, man faces murder charge
- Arrest Report for September 16
- Arrest Report for September 10
- Arrest Report for September 9
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.