The Presbyterian College softball team was defeated by Campbell in a doubleheader on Saturday afternoon at home.
Monday, April 22 – softball – Clinton vs. Emerald (Region 3-3A third-place tie-breaker), at LDHS, 6; tennis – Emerald at Clinton, 5; golf – Clinton at Broome (Heddles Hideaway, Spartanburg), 4.
Do not mourn unduly the life of Calhoun Folk Gault, who lived a long and glorious life and achieved as much in the fields of character and integrity as in the simple math of wins and losses. He warmed the hearts of thousands, and that warmth will linger far beyond him.
High Point center fielder Travis Holt led the Panthers to a Big South doubleheader sweep over Presbyterian by collecting seven hits in 10 at-bats on Saturday afternoon at PC.
Eric Miles pitched his second complete game of the season, leading Presbyterian past High Point, 6-1, in the opener of a Big South baseball series at PC on Thursday.
GREENWOOD – Clinton scored a run in the top of the seventh inning but needed two, and Greenwood hung on to a 5-4 victory over the Red Devils on Wednesday night.
Two runs in the bottom of the fifth inning, aided by a Ninety Six error, gave Laurens a come-from-behind, 4-3 victory over the Wildcats on Wednesday night at LDHS.
The Presbyterian College baseball team has added a game to its schedule as the Blue Hose will travel to Clemson on Tuesday, May 7, for a 6 p.m. first pitch with the Tigers.
UNION – Union Christian Day School batted around in the first two innings and needed only two more to defeat Laurens Academy 15-0 in softball on Monday.
The Presbyterian College football team concluded its spring practice slate with a high energy spring finale on Saturday morning at Bailey Memorial Stadium.
Sunday, April 14 – baseball – Presbyterian at USC Upstate, 1; softball – Mid-Carolina JV at Clinton, 5; Presbyterian at Gardner-Webb, 2; golf – Presbyterian women at Big South championships; lacrosse – Arizona State at Presbyterian, 1.
SPARTANBURG – Two one-run games a doubleheader sweep did make for the Presbyterian College baseball team, which finished a Big South series sweep with wins of 5-4 and 4-3 at USC Upstate on Saturday.
SPARTANBURG – In the opener of a Big South baseball series, Presbyterian got on the board quickly and let up in an 8-0 victory over USC Upstate on Friday night at Harley Park.
A run in the bottom of the seventh inning lifted Clinton to a 7-6 Region 3-3A softball victory over Mid-Carolina at CHS on Friday night.
- Blue Hose Blurbs: Softball absorbs sweep at home
- Laurens County Sports Schedule for April 22-28
- Coach Gault takes the Bronze Derby home to glory
- High point for High Point Is sweeping a pair at PC
- Pam Stone: Imagine a world without pain
- Arrest Report for April 20
- PC legend Cally Gault dies at 91
- PTC commission approves Job-Ready Guarantee for all graduates
- Arrest Report for April 16
- Arrest Report for April 15
- Arrest Report for April 17
- Arrest Report for April 18
- Arrest Report for April 13
- Arrest Report for April 14
- Fred's closing in Clinton by end of May
- Arrest Report for April 19
- Five to be inducted into Laurens County Sports Hall of Fame
- Fukoku looking to fill 12 positions at Laurens County job fair
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.